Calling all Graduate Students 2019-2020 Training Program
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
INTERVIEW SCHEDULED ONCE WE RECEIVE YOUR MATERIALS
PLEASE CALL THE SKY CENTER 505-473-6191 OR
E-MAIL OFFICE MANGER MARISOL AT email@example.com FOR MORE INFORMATION
The Sky Center is now accepting applicants for our rigorous and rewarding clinical therapy training program. We are in our 21st year of providing intensive training to graduate interns of social work and counseling as well as advanced training for practicing clinicians, physicians, and school counselors. Our training program is unique in New Mexico and utilizes a team approach with one-way mirror direct observation and live supervision.
Please click here to read more about our program and to download the application and reference forms: Graduate and Advanced Studies Training
People of color and LGBTQ+ individuals are encouraged to apply. Please also note, bilingual Spanish/English language skills are in high need. We are currently scheduling for group interviews upon reception of the full application packet.
Will you be our Valentine?
- Will you be our Valentine? We work every day with youth and their families who come to The Sky Center in crisis, and often leave with a newfound sense of hope. Your Valentine gift will add to this hope by helping us continue to provide the services for which we are known.
- We provide free, bilingual family counseling. Every day.
- We train the behavioral health leaders of tomorrow. Every day.
- We provide mindfulness and resiliency tools to students and teachers. Every day.
- We work with hospital emergency room staff to ensure youth thinking about taking their lives receive the services they need. Every day.
- We train middle school students to champion kindness and help peers as a Natural Helper. Every day.
- Your support makes all the difference…every day. We need your investment now more than ever. We know you understand the importance of this work.
- CLICK HERE TO: DONATE AND BE OUR VALENTINE ♥
Together we can reduce the risk of youth suicide
If you are concerned about someone, follow these steps:
STEP 1: Be observant
Notice any Warning Signs and Risk Factors.
STEP 2: Show that you care
Even though you may be nervous or feel uncomfortable, take a deep breath and be present.
STEP 3: Ask the tough questions
“Are you thinking about killing yourself?”
Trust your intuition. You won’t make things worse by asking directly. In fact, it helps.
STEP 4: Get some help
- Call The Sky Center today: 505-473-6191
- 24 hour crisis lines: 1-855-NMCRISIS (662-7474) / 1-855-227-5485 (tty)
- Agora Crisis Center Albuquerque, NM: 1-800-273-8255
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Crisis Response of Santa Fe: 1-888-920-6333
- Crisis Text Line: 741-741
- Emergency: 911
For more details click on this link: How to help
Reducing the risk of youth suicide in Santa Fe County and Northern New Mexico.